Terms and Conditions
1. Application of conditions of use
By accessing or using any part of the website, www.nabc.org.uk, (“the Website”) or submitting a form to become a registered user of the Website you agree to be bound by the following conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions, you may not access or use the Website. NABC NETWORK (UK) LIMITED will hereinafter be referred to as “The Company”.
(a) Although we make an effort to ensure tradesmen and/or building companies supplied to consumers for quotations are legitimate, reputable and have appropriate qualifications, membership to and/or approval of trade related bodies organisations and associations and that the information on this website is accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in such information or for the suitability or quality of any services offered by such third parties listed on the ”Website” or linking to the ”The Company”.
(B) We accept no liability for any transactions which take place between you and any parties listed on the Website or put forward for quotations.
3. Limitation of Liability
(a) We will use our reasonable endeavours to remedy faults in the Website.
(b) We will have no liability to you for any losses, damages or expenses arising from your use or inability to use or access the Website or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Website.
(c) Our liability will not be limited in the case of our fraud or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
(a) If any provision in these terms and conditions are deemed or found by any competent court or authority to be invalid or not binding, we agree that such provision shall be severable from the rest of these terms and conditions which shall remain fully in force.
(a) Any links to other web sites and resources on this Website are to websites provided by independent third parties provide these sites and we are not responsible and shall not be liable for the availability or content of these outside resources.
(b) These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law.
Builder / Tradesmen Terms & Conditions
1. NABC NETWORK (UK) LIMITED will hereinafter be referred to as “The Company”.
2. The individual or organisation signing this contract will hereinafter be referred to as “The Member” or “Members”.
3. Any individual or organisation that commissions work from any members of “The Company”, where the enquiry originated through “The Company”, will hereinafter be referred to as “The Customer”.
5. Upon the receipt of an enquiry from a Customer “The Company” agrees to furnish the appropriate Member with the Customer details as soon as is reasonably possible either by e-mail, telephone or text message.
6. Members agree to make themselves available to receive enquiries for the said service in the allotted area/s for the duration of their contract. The Member will make every reasonable effort to service those enquiries as soon as possible. If the Member is unable to service any enquiry for any reason whatsoever, then “The Company” should be notified immediately either by e-mail or telephone.
7. All Members will be required to pay a commission to “The Company” (see current scale of charges on website www.nabc.org.uk) where the work enquiry originated from “The Company”. The invoice will be raised upon the first day of the project start date and the commission and will need to pay within 14 days of receipt of said invoice.
8. “The Company” reserves the right to place a “Members” contract on hold, extending the “Members” renewal date by the period of time the contract has been held for.
9. The “Member” may under certain circumstances place their contract with “The Company” on hold (subject to an agreed time limit with “The Company”), and may have their renewal date extended by the period of time the contract has been on hold for.
10. By submitting their details to “The Company” “The Members” agree that the information provided is full and accurate and not misleading or untrue in any way. “The Members” agree to keep in force at all times valid Public Liability insurance cover, up to date membership of relevant trade bodies and such qualifications as required by law.
11. If any Member is deemed by “The Company” to have broken the Terms and Conditions of their Contract, or is deemed in any way to have damaged the reputation of “The Company”, then “The Company” reserves the right to terminate “The Member’s” contract and remove the said Member’s details from the Database without refund of any monies. Where there are current outstanding quotations and pending works about to start which were introduced by “The Company” , commissions will fall due even after termination of contract for a period of 36 months.
12. “The Member” will be entitled to receive an enquiry within 7 working days of receipt of all required documentation, £500 12 month annual membership fee, £299 6 Monthly fee or £39 Pay as you go monthly option, (subject to offers) your in-date Public Liability Insurance certificate, our contract signed, minimum of 2 work references, relevant trade qualifications.
(Please note: the 7 working day guarantee only applies if all required documentation is received within 14 days of joining.)
We are a Payment Card Industry compliant business and we do not store Your credit or debit card details. However, if You have paid an invoice using a credit or debit card You agree that any subsequent charges pursuant to the Agreement be taken by us using the same card(s) and You hereby authorise such payment.
If You do not wish to renew you must tell Us at least 60 days before the end of the contract term (from 6 or 12 months of date initial payment made) in writing and sent by first class prepaid recorded delivery to National Association of Building Contractors, Thinq Tanq, Fairbairn House, Higher Lane, Plymouth, PL1 2AN or by email to: email@example.com In order to prevent automatic renewal. Recorded Delivery post is recommended. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. We will confirm receipt of Your letter or email within 7 working days of Us receiving it.
13. Members must pay commission owed to “The Company” within 14 days of projects start date.
Commissions payable – 2.5% of total project cost.
14. “The Company” reserves the right to amend and/or update these terms and conditions without notice to the Member (Excludes conditions 12 & 13).
15. Pounds sterling (£) is the only currency accepted for application and subscription fees.
16. The Applicant is deemed to have read and understood all the included terms and conditions upon submission of an application.
17. “The Company” shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise as a result of your viewing, reading, forwarding or publishing any material and/or from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material, or from any action or decision taken or omitted as a result of using this site or any such material (except for death or personal injury attributable to the negligence of “The Company” and to the extent permitted by law.).
18. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
19. For the “The Company” to invoice the correct amount owed from “The Member” within 14 days of projects start date, we will require a copy of the original quotation. Failure to produce a copy of the original quotation will result with “The Member” being charged a flat fee £2500.
20. By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.